One of the exclusive ‘Castel Estate’ Torrens title homes is for sale. This residence by award-winning builders Sunland Group promises an exceptional standard of family living.
– Open plan living/dining area flows to landscaped yard
– Freshly painted
– Caesar Stone kitchen features a gas cooktop and Smeg appliances
– Four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room (total of 3 toilets)
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite with dual sinks
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with high ceilings
– Filled with natural lighting
– Downlights throughout, automated double garage, water tank
– Clubhouse in the estate, metres from Gilroy Catholic College
– Bus stop to M2 City and Parramatta Bus
– Excelsior Public School catchment and close to Castle Hill High School & Oakhill College.
It’s within walking distance of Castle Towers, the Castle Hill Metro, nature reserves and schools.
Call Now >> 0419 237 044.
Vogue Real Estate, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
COVID-19 SAFETY MESSAGE
Vogue Real Estate requests that all attendees to our open homes comply with current NSW Government restrictions. Our friendly staff will assist you to ensure you are abiding by our COVID SAFETY PLAN. If you are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms, please refrain from attending our open home inspection and get tested. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Alarm system
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ducted cooling
- Ducted heating
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully fenced
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Land size: 296m²
- Open car spaces: 2
- Remote garage
- Secure parking
- Toilets: 3
- Water tank