Please create a page that is using page template "Property Comparison".
You have reached the maximum of four properties per comparison.
Neat and Tidy 3-bedroom Home
16 Thompson Avenue, Hobartville, New South Wales, AustraliaFor SalePrice Upon Request
More properties needed
Castle Hill, New South Wales, AustraliaFeatured - For Sale
As rare as a four leaf clover!
11 San Giorgio Circuit, Castle Hill, New South Wales, AustraliaSOLDHouse · For Sale
This three bedroom, two bathroom SINGLE LEVEL HOME in Castle Hill’s highly sought after ‘Castel Estate’.
There are just four homes of this design within Castel Estate so if you’ve been waiting, waiting, waiting – this is your chance.
Just 8yrs old this prized single level home has a natural focus on open plan living that centers around the spacious kitchen featuring beautiful cabinetry, stone bench tops, Smeg stainless steel appliances including wall oven with integrated electric grill, gas cook top, microwave and dishwasher.
All this located adjacent to the large dining area that can easily accommodate the entire extended family over that long Christmas lunch.
This home simply has to be inspected too do justice to its many features.
• Large tiled main bathroom and impressive ensuite
• Reverse cycle ducted air
• Top quality luxury carpet throughout
• Walk in Robe to master bedroom
Maybe you hoped for an abundance of natural light, a large modern laundry and a cellar? Yes? This beautiful home has strategically placed skylights, ducted dryer steam exhaust system, and a cellar that just oozes potential. A few extra items on your ‘wish list’ might be a in this checklist?
• 4th bedroom/teenage retreat or whisper quiet study
• Floating timber floors
• Large double garage with remote control garage door
• Complete remote control alarm system
• Mirrored built in robes in all bedrooms
• Plantation timber shutters
• Covered alfresco dining
• Custom built work bench
• Did we say: plenty of storage
• Great side access to zero maintenance stencilled concrete courtyard
• Less than 10 minutes walk to Castle Towers, coffee shops, restaurants, cinemas & the new train station
• Bus to Hornsby or CBD at your doorstep
• Adjacent to Gilroy College and St Gabriel’s Primary School
• Easy access to both Kings & Tara
• Catchment zone for so many other prestige Hills schools
Looking forward to seeing you at the open house!
Saturday 27 August 2016 12:00pm – 12:30pm Tuesday 23 August 2016 04:30pm – 05:15pm Saturday 20 August 2016 12:00pm – 12:30pm Tuesday 16 August 2016 04:30pm – 05:15pm Saturday 13 August 2016 12:00pm – 12:30pm Tuesday 9 August 2016 04:30pm – 05:15pmSOLD